|OPEN EVERY DAY
Copper Creek Restaurant, opened for the first time in 1946, and is famous for it's old fashioned cooking and hospitality. Located just two miles from the Nisqually entrance to Mt Rainier National Park.
Call for Reservations:
Summer Hours - Open:
Our Full menu is online. We also offer daily specials!
Beer and Wine
Copper Creek Inn offers carefully selected French, Italian and Washington State wines, popular beers, ales and microbrews.
Non Alcoholic sparkling cider, juices, and soft drinks are also
35707 SR 706 E
|Warm smiles, old fashioned hospitality and friendly faces greet you at Copper Creek.|
|A mural of Mt Rainier was painted in the 50's by renowned artist Fred Oldfield. Fred was a neighbor and friend of Copper Creeks owner Roselea Triggs.|
|The staff dressed in 50's costume to celebrate our third anniversary of ownership in April of 2004. (From left: Chuck, Bonnie, Jennie, Joe, Teresa, Nancy)|
|Copper Creek Inn was built in the 20s as a Service station with a friendly lunch counter. It had a bootleg whisky still hidden in the wall between the lunch counter & the Garage. Roselea Triggs (above right) purchased Copper Creek in 1946. The restaurant has been running since. More History.|